RAFLEYS CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PLAN
Rafleys complies with the cleaning recommendations established by the Ministry of Health for the primary prevention of the spread of SARS-COV-2 cases among clients and workers in tourist accommodation.
So Rafleys meets the following measures:
1. Plan the tasks and work processes in such a way as to guarantee the safety distance established by the health authorities. The organization of the cleanings is carried out in such a way that the workers do not coincide with anyone. Visits to the apartments are made on an individual basis. Most of the tasks are carried out online. Interpersonal distancing is maintained in internal meetings. The automation of check ins is pursued, so that the entry process is guided by phone and email without the need for the presence of Rafleys agents.
3. Has a non-contact thermometer.
4. Implements a time control method that avoids the use of the same surface by different employees; there is a disinfectant solution for cases in which disinfection is chosen after each use.
5. Ensures adequate protection of employees, facilitating hand washing with soap and water and, if this is not possible, the use of disinfectant solution.
7. Provides the appropriate PPE after evaluation of occupational hazards.
8. Establish norms for the use of the facilities in which the work takes place and the shared spaces to maintain the safety distance (eg in elevators, dining rooms, accesses and common areas, changing rooms).
9. Proceed with the ventilation of the different areas of the rental properties and the office.
10. Interpersonal safety distances are respected. For this, the corresponding capacity control is carried out.
11. For workers who wear uniforms, Rafleys determines the type of cleaning to be applied and the frequency of washing, ensuring a wash at a temperature> 60ºC.
12. Workers have been trained on the correct use and maintenance of masks, gloves and, in general, the PPE they use, leaving a record of these training.
All Rafleys staff and subcontractors
– Avoid greeting with physical contact, including shaking hands, both to other staff and customers, and respect the safety distance whenever possible.
– Attend to the result of the risk assessment of each job, which determines whether or not it is compulsory to use a mask and its characteristics depending on the task to be carried out, as well as the time of use according to its characteristics.
– Throw away any personal hygiene waste –especially, disposable tissues-, as well as PPE immediately into the non-manually activated bins or containers.
– Hands are washed thoroughly after sneezing, blowing their nose or coughing or touching potentially contaminated surfaces (money, letters from the establishment, etc.). The hand cleaning protocol is adapted according to the characteristics of the facility, and where there is no bathroom to wash hands, the staff takes with them and proceeds to use the disinfectant solution.
– Disinfect frequently, throughout the entire working day, objects for personal use (glasses, mobile phones, etc.) with soap and water when feasible or, when not possible, with a disinfectant solution, as well as the elements of the workplace, such as the car steering wheel, keys, telephone.
– Do not share work equipment or devices of other employees. There are cleaning and disinfection guidelines between use and use of keys and remote controls of the apartments to reduce the risk of contagion.
Cleaning staff wear a mask and gloves.
A change of gloves is made for cleaning each apartment.
After each cleaning, the materials used and the protective equipment used is disposed properly followed by hand washing. Sealable plastic bags are provided
Gloves and masks are disposed of based on their useful life and the conditions in which they are used.
Staff do not provide room service while the client remains inside, except for just cause.
The contingency plan has been communicated to employees for its proper start-up and maintenance, to suppliers and customers of the measures that directly affect them and that they must apply (eg use of a mask, hand washing, safety distance, etc. .)
Rafleys informs the client before confirming the reservation of the established conditions of service and prevention measures, for their acceptance.In the reservation confirmation email, the client is informed of the following:
– Indication of the obligation to maintain the safety distance
– The list of health care centers, firefighters, local and national police in the area, with hours and emergency telephone numbers and their location.The information provided is in Spanish and English.
1.Reception and reception service
Rafleys complies with the following preventive measures:
safety distance from employees at reception, staff wear a mask. Wherever possible the handover of keys in hand is avoided, using code collection devices. These are disinfected regularly and after each customer.
– In the reception area there is a disinfectant solution. At the time of entering the houses, the staff uses the disinfectant solution.
– Sharing pens are avoided and merchandizing pens are provided where applicable.
– The minimum safety distance between clients is ensured and crowds are avoided.
– Payment by card or other electronic means is encouraged, preferably contactless.
– The POS is disinfected after each use in which there is contact.
– The furniture in the office is cleaned and disinfected daily.
– Cards, controls and keys are deposited in a container with disinfectant at the end of the stay or are disinfected by the reception staff.
– Computer equipment and telephones or any other electronic device are not shared between employees.
The allocation of apartments is always carried out guaranteeing the hygienic disinfection measures required.
When the staff provides the customer’s luggage transport service, it is done in safety conditions. For this, these personnel have disposable gloves and / or disinfectant wipes to clean handles, handles, etc.
The homes for tourist rental, specifically, meet the following requirements:
– The bathroom bin has a lid, double bag and non-manual operation.
– The blankets and pillows in the cabinets are protected.
– The hair dryer is cleaned (including the filter) at the customer’s departure.
– The hangers are disinfected at the customer’s departure.
– The iron is disinfected when the customer leaves.In the case of dwellings shared by people who do not form a family unit, the Rafleys health and safety / risk committee determines the appropriate measures according to the type of clients.
1. Cleaning plan
A cleaning and disinfection plan has been adopted taking into account the evaluation of the identified risks, specifically considering:
– An increase in the frequencies of cleaning and revisions, especially in the areas of greater contact
– Daily ventilation / aeration of common use areas where there have been customers.
– Cleaning of surfaces with disinfectant products.
– The use of disinfectant cleaning products under safe conditions, for example, freshly prepared dilution of bleach (chlorine concentration 1 g / L, prepared with 1:50 dilution of a bleach concentration 40-50 gr / L). Concentrations of 62-71% ethanol or 0.5% hydrogen peroxide in one minute are also effective, as well as the use of other approved and proven alternative methods. In any case, the efficacy of the disinfectants that are used and will be used according to the product safety data sheets is ensured.
– The cleaning of rooms in made in safety conditions.The collection of bins is carried out in safe conditions, so that the bags are closed / sealed and are transferred to the waste collection point.
The cleaning and disinfection of rooms in the context of COVID-19 specifically contemplates the airing of the room, the replacement of towels and bed linen. In addition, special attention is paid to the following:
– Cleaning of walls, floors, ceilings, mirrors and windows, furniture, equipment and decorative and functional elements
– Cleaning of any surface or equipment with a high level of use / contactThere is a system to avoid cross contamination, putting clean clothes only after cleaning and disinfection of the room. Dirty clothes are bagged before being deposited in the laundry.
It is avoided to provide the minibar and welcome pack service if the staff responsible for cleaning the house cannot guarantee its disinfection.
Cleaning staff do not provide room service without the client / s leaving the room, except in exceptional circumstances. This measure is informed in advance.
The following requirements are met:
– Avoid shaking dirty textiles. In the case of towels and sheets, avoid depositing it on the floor of the room or bathroom.
– After handling “dirty” textiles, staff wash their hands.
– “Dirty” textiles are washed at> 60ºC. If the laundry service is outsourced, the service provider is informed of the minimum temperature required.MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
Preventive maintenance plan
There is a specific protocol for the maintenance staff to enter the rooms while the client is in the room only when strictly necessary. This protocol contemplates the following:
– Once the assistance or repair is completed, the personnel dispose of the PPE according to what is defined in the contingency plan, and subsequently wash their hands. If the client is in the room because their presence is necessary, they are urged to put on the mask while the maintenance personnel remain in the room whenever the minimum safety distance cannot be ensured.
– Any physical contact is avoided.