You must provide the visitors with a contract, which would include:
- The property registration number obtained in the registry of Tourism
- The details of the homeowner including contact number
- The details of visitors
- The price for accommodation
- The start and end dates of stay
- All visitors must provide their ID details in order for homeowner to register their data, a similar process to what is practiced in hotels.
- You must sign a short term lease contract.
In case a property is being rented out for touristic purposes, but has not been registered
and does not meet the requirements outlined, or the declaration of responsibility has not
been filed, the responsible owner could be fined up to 180,000 EUR.
You must have the following:
- Tourist license
- Signed contract for every booking
- Filled and signed registration sheets for every tourist older than 16 y.o.
- House manual
- Reclamation sheets
- First aid kit
- You should present a handwritten declaration in local administration confirming that your property corresponds to all requirements established by law. An essential component of such declaration is your property cadastral reference and the maximum intake capacity as shown on the occupation licence, as well as the contact info about the property owner. By submitting this declaration you can consider yourself registered in Andalusian Tourism Registry and start your activity.
- You must show the registration number which you obtained from the registry on all occasions of promoting and advertising of the property.
- You should notify the Andalusian registry of tourism should there be any changes in renting circumstances, for example a switch to longer term rentals.
1. If the contract does not determine it, it is assumed the rental begins at 16 and closures at 11am.
2. The landowner, or individual assigned by him/her, will show the guests around, clarifying how the kitchen and family apparatuses function and giving them security cards and gate codes to the premises. In the event that the vacationer convenience is incorporated into what is known as a Community of Owners, the landowner must supply his visitor a duplicate of the inner local laws governing the group so he/she keeps them amid his stay.
3. A duplicate of the signed Holiday Rental Agreement will be put away by the landowner for up to one year to give it to examination by the significant Authorities.